|Mattress Sizes||Mattress Dimensions In (Inches)||Mattress Dimensions in (Centimeters)|
|Small Single (2ft6)||30 in x 76 in||75cm x 193cm / 2'6" x 6'4"|
|Single (3ft)||36 in x 76 in||90cm x 193cm / 3 x 6'4"|
|Large Single (3ft6)||42 in x 76 in||106cm x 193cm / 3'6" x 6'4"|
|Small Double(4ft)||48 in x 76 in||121cm x 193cm / 4 x 6'4"|
|Double (4ft6)||54 in x 76 in||137cm x 193cm / 4'6 x 6'4"|
|King Size (5ft)||60 in x 78 in||152cm x 198cm / 5 x 6'6"|
|Super King Size (6ft)||72 in x 78 in||182cm x 198cm / 6 x 6'6"|
Note: Sizes and Dimensions are approximated and may vary slightly.
How do I know what size mattress to buy?
Selecting the right mattress is one of the major thing if you are buying your brand new mattress. If you own a bed frame already than that’s is the good thing because its easy to know what is the right mattress which you are after. what you need to do is just fix you bed frame and measure its insides from head to foot and from left to right (While measuring just make sure you will not measure all the bed frame but you need to measure the inside place where the mattress is going to be fixed) just to make sure your mattress fits perfect on your bed frame. if you don’t own a bed frame and want to buy a new bed frame With A brand new mattress just you need to know the bed size go online find a bed which you want to buy choose its size with a mattress and place an order with the required fillings that’s all you need to do…!
What does Orthopaedic mattress mean?
Is orthopedic mattress good for back pain?
Are orthopedic mattresses firm?
What is the difference between an orthopedic mattress?
An orthopedic Mattress is one that is uncommonly intended to diminish weight on your back, neck and joints and reduce a throbbing painfulness. You can likewise purchase adaptive padding orthopedic sleeping cushions that don’t have springs; rather they’re intended to impersonate the immovability and orthopedic characteristics of sprung adaptations.
What firmness of mattress is best for lower back pain?
How often should you change your mattress?
The Economy Classic Orthopedic Mattress is a fabulously firm orthopedic Mattress, intended to Benefit your back and give great bodywide uphold, Most of Our Customers say That this Is the one of the best orthopedic mattress in UK’s market.
With an open-coil traditional sprung core, your weight is circulated equitably over the mattress which alleviates strain to regions, for example, the joints, hips, and back. This spring framework gives a magnificently firm feel which adjusts the spine for a comfortable and therapeutic night’s rest.
The delicate and breathable solace fillings give a comfortable layer to you to rest on. The fillings are new and hypoallergenic, while the springy surface permits air to flow. This will keep you from feeling excessively warm during the night. Visit This Link For Some More Mattresses Collection
With the smooth, excellent damask spread, you can appreciate extravagant solace. The Mattress is additionally tufted to tie down the free fillings to give you long periods of elite use.
if Are You Looking For a True orthopedic mattress In Small Single, double, king-size, or Queen This Mattress Is the Best Choice For You.
- Hurry Up! This Mattress won’t be around until the end of time. When it’s gone, it’s gone!
- Swap For Any other mattress if you don’t love it!
- Magnificently firm, orthopedic Mattress to profit your back
- Open curl springs give prevalent bodywide uphold
- Delicate white solace fillings are springy and breathable
- All materials are hypoallergenic – ideal for hypersensitivity victims
- Smooth and appealing damask spread
- Tufted to keep fillings secure for quite a long time to come
- Twofold sided and turnable for more, elite use
- Durable handles for simple turning and development
- Chrome air vents improve breathability and channel away overabundance dampness
- Mattress profundity: 24cm
- Made in the United Kingdom
- long term Assurance
- Traditional open coil springs
- Interlaced springs, joined together in a lattice for great body support
Soft white fibers
- Comfortable and great value for money
- Damask cover
- A finely woven and durable fabric
- Specially designed to provide enhanced support and care for your back
- Reduces allergens for a cleaner, healthier sleep
- Firmer and more supportive
- About 9.9 inches deep
- Flip this mattress over regularly to keep it in excellent condition
Includes turning handles
- For easier moving and turning
- Better air circulation for a fresher feel
Handcrafted in the UK
- This product supports our economy and helps reduce environmental impact